Advent & Christmas
- Dec 3 – Stay Tuned! Something big is coming – watch and wait!
- Dec 10 – Baptismal Limitations – How do our limitations prepare the way for oth-ers to find their own creative solutions to color the world?
- Dec 17 – John, the Doppelganger – How do our wilderness experiences prepare us for Jesus?
- Dec 24 a.m. – The Subjunctive Space – Connecting the dots between the God we know and have always known, and the God who is guiding our future…
- Dec 24 Candlelight – The Foggy Fringe – Life on the outskirts gives us a new per-spective on Christ and invites us to participate in his ministry.
2017 is a unique year for Christmas celebrations, as Christmas Eve will fall on a Sunday. This means that the 4th Sunday of Advent and Christmas Eve worship services will be celebrated on the same day.
To accommodate both, we will hold 3 distinct worship services:
10:00a Worship will celebrate the 4th Sunday of Advent
3:00p Worship at Forest Manor will celebrate Christmas Eve with our community residents who are unable to travel to the church
8:00p Candlelight Christmas Eve Service will celebrate the birth of Christ with music from our praise team and the lighting of the candles as we sing Silent Night.
Prepare your hearts to receive the Christ child anew, and through the ministries of our church may you be able to discover the hope, joy, and peace that God wishes for your life.