Children’s Sunday School
Welcome! Our Children’s Sunday School ministry is shaped to help our children live and love like Jesus as they:
- Know and share God’s love and God’s story
- Become lifelong followers of Jesus and live lives shaped by His hope
- Enjoy intergenerational relationships within our church family
- Invite friends beyond our walls to love Christ with us
- Serve God by serving others
Children ages 5-11 are welcome and invited to participate in our Sunday School program. On Sunday mornings, children gather in worship with their families until the Children’s message. The children’s message is a time set aside for the kids to learn about our scripture for the day in ways that have meaning and application to their lives.
Following the Children’s Message, the kids are invited to go to Sunday School, where they will learn about stories from the Bible, engage in fun activities, and enjoy fellowship with one another.