” for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink,” Matt 25:35 RSV
At the First United Methodist Church of Blairstown Food Pantry we provide our guests with quality food, personal products, and fellowship. Our vision is to be a source of nutritional support for our area’s residents who are in need. Clients are able to choose from a wide variety of fresh, frozen, and non-perishable items.
We are funded by grants from NORWESCAP, and donations from various community groups and individual contributors. Grants and monetary donations are used to purchase meats, and other items that are not fully supplied by our donations.
We work in partnership with four other area ministries, which offer food pantries at their locations on a rotating basis.
- First United Methodist Church of Blairstown, 1st Saturday of the month from 9:30-11:30 with a free community breakfast from 8:30 – 9:30
- Evangelical Free Church of Blairstown, 2nd Saturday of the month from 9:30 – 11:30 am
- First Presbyterian Church of Blairstown, 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:30 – 11:30 am
- St. Jude’s Catholic Church in Blairstown, 4th Saturday of the month from 9-11 am
- Knowlton United Methodist Church, 5th Saturday of the month from 10 am-12 pm
- St. John’s United Methodist Church in Hope, 1st three Mondays of the month from 9am-12pm
If you need more information or if you would like to become a volunteer, please contact our church office.